Friday, March 15, 2013

toronto pick me ups

DSC_8840

I forgot to mention in my Toronto travel post that I picked up a few goods that are harder to get here in the United States (or just in my area). I actually had a goal to find some damn Bioderma before I came home. I came, I conquered! Here is my little Toronto pick me up. I bought all of this at Shoppers Drug Mart.

NEOSTRATA TONER LEVEL 1
I mainly picked this up out of curiosity of the brand. But I am also trying to incorporate more toners into my life. I am still using my LUSH Tea Tree toner but when that is used up (which it will be soon) I plan to replace it with this.

NUXE REVE DE MIEL
Picked this up as a back up since I don't have any access to Nuxe near me. Love this, will keep repurchasing.

FREDERIC FEKKAI DRY SHAMPOO
Currently I am using Oscar Blandi's dry shampoo. It is the best I have tried when it comes to dry shampoo but I still think there is room for improvement. I have heard about this Frederic version but haven't spotted it anywhere near me so it was a nice surprise finding this.

BIODERMA
FINALLY. I have been wanting to try this out for ages but didn't want to pay the online prices. I was most excited about purchasing this. I contemplating buying more than one but I didn't want to be greedy and overestimate its performance just to be disappointed. I have used it a few times and it is nice. It feels just like water and takes off makeup decent enough. It doesn't perform better than any other remover I have tried though. If it was easily available to me I would repurchase but it isn't so amazing that I will go to lengths to purchase it from other inconvenient sources. Convenience is a powerful contender.

Have you tried any of these products? I am most curious about anyone's experience with Neostrata. Sound off in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment