Friday, March 23, 2012

presents to myself, dont mind if i do...

i recently got accept to graduate school *cheshire grin. as a way to congratulate myself i indulged in buying (what else) some beauty products ive had my eye on.

DSC_6486

KOH GEN DO AQUA FOUNDATION
i bought this because it has quiet murmurings of being an amazing foundation. from what ive gathered, it is supposed to look like your skin but with coverage. models love it. reviews for this foundation are EXTREMELY scarce due to it being not a well known brand and because of the price. i thought i would try it out and give my thoughts. review to come...

BUTTER LONDON POLISH
ive been longing to try this brand out. something about the bottle design and the shades offered appeals to me just so. i picked up 'marrow' and 'slapper'. marrow is an older shade ive been lusting after; i have nothing like this aubergine color. slapper caught my eye the moment i saw it in promos for butter's latest collection. slightly obsessed with slapper at the moment...

DSC_6487about day 3 of wear time.

slapper has got to be the most frustrating polish to capture in pictures to date for me. i thought laura mericer twilightwas hard, i stand corrected as this was harder. the color is much brighter and leans more green in real life. so in love with the bright, fun teal color.

the formula is very nice to work with. not too thin or too thick. application was a breeze. wear time is not the best ive seen but also not the worst. im not thrilled by the tip wear with this brand and if you pick at things it WILL chip (see my pointer?). regardless i dont regret my purchase. there are worse formulas out there.

LAURA MERCIER LUSH NECTARINE
totally bought this because of Vivianna, nbd. it looks much better on her than me. regardless i have been reaching for this almost every day since ive bought it. i will go more in depth with it in another post...

well my sweets, im surprised you have still stuck around with me this long as i have not blogged at all this whole month of march (i'm just the best) but i have some posts i have in mind to do, just need a nice sunny day + more free time as to give you the best pictures i can. it is either all or nothing when it comes to quality with me.

posts coming up:

+ LM lush nectarine review/comparison
+ koh gen do foundation review
+ mac feline vs urban decay liners
+ any vain things would you like to read/see. i am all ears...

No comments:

Post a Comment