Monday, December 26, 2011

my first time: luxury gifts for christmas

DSC_6046

i feel so blessed. christmas was good to me this year. i thought i would share a little peek at a few of my gifts this year. all are things that have been on my wish list for a long time (besides the mac cleanse off oil, i have used this before and really enjoyed it but i havent gotten around to repurchasing. i like it more than shu uemura)

i can hear the angels singing...my first chanel and burberry items! i told myself when i purchase luxury brand cosmetics, i was going to wait until i could go all out and purchase a few things at once to try. looks like i get to jump start my exploration of luxury brands with chanel's soleil tan de chanel bronzing base and burberry's russet blush.

finally, FINALLY, i own nars mounia! i have been wanting this for the longest time but by the time i was committed to purchasing it they discontinued the shade. i am so happy i have this shade to add to my ever growing nars collection.

& of course, dolce and gabbana's light blue. i already have opened this and used it. i am still in love with the scent. i know it is massively popular and many people own it but i love the scent all the same. i keep smelling myself and smiling.

DSC_6005

i leave you now with a picture of my awesome christmas sweater i wore. yes it has ribbons, pearls, and just about everything else you can think of on it. super baggy, tacky, festive, and fabulous har har.

i hope you all had a great holiday with plenty of food, love, and family/loved ones. i am so thankful for all i have. share what you got for gifts lovely readers! i love hearing what people end up receiving.

now i have to ponder about what to wear for new years. it is coming up fast...

No comments:

Post a Comment