Thursday, August 4, 2011

OOTD &FOTD: free lace

so i dont have a huge full length mirror that can properly capture my outfits i deem worthy to share so please bear with my piecey pictures!

DSC_3695
top:free people. i love this tank top. it is has lace, stripes, and i love the pink/grey striping. it IS a bit too big on me, but it really adds to the over-sized carefree bohemian vibe so i dont mind it too much.
bandeau: ae
shorts: ae
necklace: f21

DSC_3704
DSC_3720
DSC_3708
bracelets are a huge obsession of mine. i collect them like a hoarder so they are from all over...ae, random shops, f21, asos...etc. earrings are from f21...i love the magenta shade of them.

DSC_3717
excuse my mess/lack of shoes. i just moved into a new apt with my sister so i am just starting to settle in! i eventually wore some black short biker boots with this outfit.

DSC_3687

as for my makeup...

face:
neutrogena healthy skin liquid makeup
revlon photoready under the eyes (this is too light on me atm so i use it as a brightener)
mac MSFN med-dark
bonnebell glimmer bronzer
stila bronzer #2
mac warm soul
milani mineralized blush dolce pink

eyes:
mac blonde's gold pigment all over lid
mac brun in outer v
mac club smudged heavily under bottom lash line
loreal carbon lineur intense liner
mac feline on waterline
lancome hypnose drama mascara

lips:
foundation as base
stila gloss in grapefruit

oh and my nail varnish? i mixed mac's pigment/glitter in reflects antique gold with clear polish and voila! really neato effect and it lasted 4eva.

No comments:

Post a Comment